Your privacy is important for us. In this declaration, the collection and use of personal data is outlined. We invite you to read carefully the terms before entering your personal data in this web. If you are older than 14, you can register yourself in https://www.gmwbioscience.com as a user without previous consent from your parents or legal tutors. If you are younger than 14, a written consent from your parents regarding the use of your personal data is required.
Data regarding professional, economic or personal information about other family members is never gathered from a person under 14 years of age without consent of the concerned family members.
If you are under 14 years of age and you have accessed this website without advising your parents, you must not register yourself as a user.
On this website, the users’ personal data is respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed
I have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why I want to share my principles regarding your privacy:
- I never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services that you require.
- I never share personal information about my users with anyone, except to comply with the law or if you have given your authorization.
GMW Bioscience has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 relative to the protection of natural persons (RGPD), Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, Protection of Personal Data and digital rights guarantee (LOPDGDD), as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsibility for personal data protection
- Responsible entity: GMW Bioscience S.L.
- Commercial name: GMW Bioscience
- NIF/CIF (registration number): B97957583
- Address: Polígono Industrial SEPES, C/ Jornalers, 35. 46260 Alberic (Valencia)
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: A CRO Company
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations mentioned above, the personal data you send through the web forms, will receive the data processing of “Users of the web and subscribers”
For the data processing of users data, all technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation are implemented.
Principles applied to your personal data
In the processing of your personal data, the following principles that conform to the requirements of the new European data protection regulation will be applied:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: Your personal consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes will always be required and you will be informed in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The strict minimum amount of dat necessary in relation to the purposes required will be requested..
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment. Depending on the purpose, you will be informed about the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, lists will be reviews periodically and inactive records for a considerable time eliminated.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of users’ data by third parties will be taken.
How have we obtained your data?
Personal data comes from:
- Contact form
- Subscription form
What are your rights when you facilitate data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation of whether I am dealing with personal data concerning GMW Bioscience or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Oppose the treatment
- Request the portability of the data
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, amongst other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the initial purposes for which they were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case it will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. GMW Bioscience S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have provided and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit it to another data controller when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
- By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
All nterested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and the submission of a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purposes is your data treated?
In GMW Bioscience there are different systems for capturing personal information and tthe information provided by interested persons is treated with the following purposes for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: The following personal data is requested: Email, to respond to the requirements of the users of https://www.gmwbioscience.com. For example, to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. The data you provide us will be located in the servers of: Hostytec (provider of GMW Bioscience S.L.), is located within the EU.
Content subscription form: In this case, I request the following personal information: Email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The data you provide will be located in the servers of: Hostytec (provider of GMW Bioscience S.L.), is located within the EU.
Your personal data will be treated for other purposes.
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. GMW Bioscience can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of https://www.gmwbioscience.com, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the GMW Bioscience SL user, it will process your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, reporting activities, products or services of GMW Bioscience. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case the profiles of followers in social networks will be sent advertisements individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection General Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, GMW Bioscience S.L. (GMW Bioscience) with address at SEPES Industrial Estate, C / Jornalers, 35. 46260 Alberic (Valencia), Valencia, 46260 will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to users of the website and subscribers.
GMW Bioscience, does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest security standards. Customer testimonials about our Services, which may contain personally identifiable information, such as your name and / or the city, state or country in which you live, may be selected and published. Your consent before publishing any testimony with your name will also be requested. If such content is published, it will be available to other users of the Services. If you wish to remove or delete your name or testimony from our website, you can contact us at https://www.gmwbioscience.com in our contact
Reviews on our websites or Services, which may contain personally identifiable information, such as your name and / or the city, state or country in which you live, can be posted. By submitting your opinion you are givin permission to post your opinion on about Sites or Services. If you post such content, it will be available to other users of the Sites or Services. Your publication may also be made public and it is impossible to prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy or the law. If you want your name to be reviewed or deleted from the Sites or Services, you can contact us using the contact form.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of these consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are treated as identifying data.
Special protected data categories are not covered.
How long is your data stored?
Personal data provided is stored for:
- until the interested party requests its deletion.
Which recipients can receive your data?
Many tools used to manage your data are hired by third parties. To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, https://www.gmwbioscience.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help https://www.gmwbioscience.com analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://www.gmwbioscience.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: Hostytec, residing in UE. More information at: https://www.hostytec.com/ (Hostytec). Hostytec treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to GMW Bioscience S.L.
Consulting / Management: Asetec Gestion CEA, S.L., with address at Avenida Diputacion, 4. More information in: without URL (Asetec Gestion CEA, S.L.). Asetec Gestion CEA, S.L. deals with the data in order to perform its advisory / management services to GMW Bioscience S.L.
Web platform: The WordPress Foundation, with address at. More information at: https://wordpress.org (The WordPress Foundation). The WordPress Foundation treats the data in order to perform its web platform services to GMW Bioscience S.L ..
Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, with address in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com/ (The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a). The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a treats the data in order to perform its email marketing services to GMW Bioscience S.L.
By browsing https://www.gmwbioscience.com you can collect unidentifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that may not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website does not use third-party analysis services.
Data security and secrecy
https://www.gmwbioscience.com is committed to the use and treatment of personal data including users, respecting their confidentiality and uses them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the current data protection regulations.
https://www.gmwbioscience.com can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of processing, GMW Bioscience S.L. will ensure that any person who is authorized by GMW Bioscience to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be subject to the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty)
When a security incident occurs, upon notice by GMW Bioscience, you must notify the Customer without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you submit to https://www.gmwbioscience.com, exonerating GMW Bioscience S.L. (GMW Bioscience), of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to GMW Bioscience S.L. (GMW Bioscience) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
GMW Bioscience S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In these cases, GMW Bioscience S.L. will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice before its implementation
According to the LSSICE, https://www.gmwbioscience.com does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, https://www.gmwbioscience.com undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Document revised on 16-05-2019.