GMW conducts field residue trials throughout Spain on all major and minor crops
Using our network of collaborators and through our excellent connections with farmers, GMW can conduct trials all over Spain. Various application techniques are available reflecting Good Agricultural Practice. Depending on the study type GMW can act as a testing facility or as a test site.
The Quality assurance management in accordance with OECD requirements is an integral part of the testing facility.
Residue studies are linked with residue analysis. GMW collaborates closely with an analytical laboratory with an experienced team of chemists in order to provide reliable analytical data related to:
- Reverse Decline Studies
- Dislodgeable foliar residues (DFR)
- Post-harvest trials
- Specific application techniques
- Virgin and refined olive oil extraction based on the ABENCOR method
- Industrial processing of tomatoes
- Apple and Pear processing